Tuesday, April 29, 2014

COAST 2 COAST SHOW

Thank you to all of you who came to see me at the Holiday Inn (Toronto Airport)!


I was thrilled that so many of you were interested in the ducette braiding, especially for the one ball scarves. 

I must ask those of you who have the "2 Colour Braid" lesson to contact me as there was a formatting issue on page 1. Please send me an e mail ASAP at beadaddict@sympatico.ca so that I may send you the corrected version. Very sorry for the inconvenience!!!

I will be at the Toronto Bead Society show this weekend, May 3 & 4 where I will have extra copies of the corrected versions for you. If you go to TBS web site (www.torontobeadsociety.org) there is a $2 off coupon that you can use for the admission price discount. 


I hope to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!